Groovaloo in New York City for a limited time only at the Union Square Theater, December 1st thru January 1st.
Saw this show just this past weekend and it was phenomenal. The cast, the story line and the stage set were more than anything you would've expected AND it's in New York City! I'd recommend anyone who resides in or will be visiting the metropolitan area before the new year begins, to support the group and watch a fantastic show. For tickets, click here.
After the showing, the cast and I went to Union Bar to close up the weekend with an after party. Food, drinks and good company, what more could you want? As the weather outside grew more chilling and unbearable, everybody was inside, together, having a great time in a toasty lounge.
So I say, get together with your family and friends and enjoy a great show at the heart of downtown Manhattan, just in time to start the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm only posting on your happy entries. I read from most recent to the older ones. Groovaloo - loved it. One of our last hang outs before you went to SoCal to show em how we do it on the east coast. <3
ReplyDelete