Friday, January 8

Cheers.



gap scoopneck shirt, acrylick hooded cardigan, versace glasses

Happy 2010, everyone!
We spent the last day of the year up at Big Bear Mountain in Fawnskin, sledding our butts off and finished out the night back at home, watching the ball drop in Times Square on television and popping a bottle of champagne with the family. Here's to a new year, new experiences and new laughter! Adieu, 2009!




Immediately following the new year, we went to Vegas for a weekend to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of the Full Force crew at Deuces Wild, Red Rock Resort. I've never been to Sin City until now; it's got 'photo op' written all over it. I can't wait to go back when it gets warmer, and with a brand new camera!

Cheers, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guuurrrrrl Hey! I love the New Year's eve photo! Looks like you are having a blast. MIss you!

    ReplyDelete