Thursday, September 30

Homecoming.

"Feels good to be home baby, baby; feels good to be home!"
- Kanye West : Homecoming
Being back in good ol' New York City with my family and top friends is absolutely amazing. This trip was long overdue, and it only gets better as the days pass.

This trip, I'm on a food challenge: to eat everything amazing and anything that's related to NYC. I've compiled a quicklist for you to get the idea, as I will be updating this post as my trip comes to an end.

(In no specific order):

- Shake Shack Burgers, sides and custards.
- Gyu Kaku, Japanese BBQ & Happy Hour.
- Sushi Village Buffet.
- Halal Food from cart.
- Curry Fishballs and Squid from cart.
- King Crab Legs, Lobster, Seafood.
- Dim Sum, Asian Jewels in Flushing.
- Shao Long Baos, Shanghainese Food.
- NYC Hot Dog from cart.
- Mama's Home Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment